Spectacular shows with birds of prey like eagles, hawks and owls.
Experience a close encounter with majestic birds of prey at the Falconry in Locarno, where you will be able to observe and photograph eagles, hawks, owls and vultures. These beautiful birds, flying free, will lead you into a dimension where man and nature meet, in a natural and animal friendly place. Enjoy the breathtaking show! Come and visit us any time. We provide sheltered seating, both for the sunny summer days or the few rainy ones! This year’s news is dedicated to the little ones!
We also offer the possibility to host your very special birthday party at the falconry, living magic and unforgettable moments.
Winter Opening from 7th November 2016 to 11th March 2017
- from Wednesday to Sunday: 13.00h - 16.00h
- Monday and Tuesday, 25 12 and 1 + 2 + 3.1.2017 closed
- from 23rd January until 24th February 2017 closed, tour aviaries and sho (at 14.00h) only Saturday and Sunday
- Afternoon at 14.00h
Seasonal Opening from 12th March until 6th of November 2017
- from Tuesday to Sunday: 10.00h - 17.00h
- Monday closed. Holidays open
- July and August always open
- Morning at 11.00h
- Afternoon at 15.00h
Via delle Scuole 12, 6600 Locarno
+41 91 751 95 86
ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES
- Suitable for families
- Family Destination Label