Church of S. Gottardo

Intragna

The parish church of San Gottardo in Intragna is one of the most famous sights in Ticino with the highest bell tower of the canton (213 ft). Renovated in 1722, the church has conserved its Baroque high altar and an elegant Rococo balustrade with an impressive illusionistic fresco by G. A. Caldelli in the background.

SERVICES

  • Wedding

Search on ascona-locarno.com


Search results