Winter Solstice Ritual
Search on ascona-locarno.com
The Winter Solstice is the shortest day and the longest night of the year. It is a celebration of the rebirth of the sun's active cycle. It can be a time to remind ourselves of our inner light and to appreciate how the darkness can help us reach our highest potential.
The workshop will include:
- Breathwork and Guided Visual Imagery Meditation
- Practices to give clarity and awareness through the winter season
- Time for Self-Reflection & Group Discussion
- A traditional Winter Solstice Ritual to celebrate the Light
- Self-care tips for the cold season according to Ayurveda
- Spiced Tea and Christmas biscuits
For more info and to book your spot you can contact +41 77 494 40 40 (Clara).
Looking forward to meeting you in this magical night!