Private holiday accommodation providers

Private holiday accommodation providers

You want to rent out a holiday apartment or house? Here you find the necessary information.

Before starting the procedure of renting out a holiday apartment or house, please read and take note of the "Legge sul turismo (LTur) e tasse turistiche" (Tourism Act (LTur) and tourist taxation), available in Italian and German only.

How to rent out a holiday apartment or home that you own:

We will then proceed with registration and send you all the information you need to start up as an accommodation provider.

If you have already started your activity as a holiday accommodation provider, you can download below the form for overnight stays, which can be completed on your computer and sent by e-mail to [email protected].

Contact Organizzazione turistica Lago Maggiore e Valli

​​​​​Tel. 0848 091 091 
[email protected]

Plan your stay