Bosco Gurin, the highest village in Ticino, is a typical Walser village located on top of Vallemaggia. The typical architecture of the country and the particular stalls scattered around the village are a living testimony of the Alpine population that more than seven centuries ago has colonized the valley of Bosco Gurin.
Be amazed by the hospitality of Bosco Gurin that thanks to culture, tradition and harmony and well-being is repositioning the destination, becoming one of the most important destinations in Ticino. This town has been able to maintain over time, the traditions and the language, and even today the "Ggurijnartitsch" is widely spoken by the residents.
The selection of Bosco Gurin for the winter brings the fun and sports linked together with the alpine landscape. All these products are brought together in order to offer an innovative tourist offer and be able to give a distinctive personality to the winter resort.
The destination offers the following facilities for snow activities:
- 30 km of ski slopes
- Kid's Village with playground
- Itinerary for Snowshoe
- Guided tours with snowshoe
- Track slides
- Cross-country skiing
- Swiss Ski School (with equipment rental)
Also offers the following services of accommodation and catering:
- Hotel-Restaurant Walser, 1,500 m s.l.m
- Casa Moni B&B
- Hostel GiovaniBosco, 1,510 m s.l.m
- Hut Grossalp 1,900 m s.l.m
- Restaurant Rossboda, 2,000 m s.l.m
- Bar Cupola, 1,500 m s.l.m
- Disco Bar Rovana 1,490 m s.l.m
- Refuge Sonnenberg, 2,400 m s.l.m
As usual, the many tourism operators active in Bosco Gurin propose a series of events and theme nights. For more information, please refer to the website www.bosco-gurin.ch.
Opening hours winter
- 27.11.2021 - 19.12.2021 Saturday - Sunday
- 8.12.2021 open
- 22.12.2021 - 13.03.2022 open 7/7 (25.12.2021 closed)
- 18.03.2022 - 10.04.2022 Friday - Sunday
From 8.50 a.m. til 4 p.m. Last check at 4.30 p.m.
In case of special weather conditions the opening hours may change without prior notice.
For the latest snow information please call Tel. +41 91 754 18 28.
- Suitable for families
- Alpine skiing and snowboard